Every business has health and safety obligations. SaftetyQuip provides a solution. A Local business that can provide mobile on the spot service with a range of quality products that meet Australian Standards.
About the Opportunity
Each year Australian businesses spend well in excess of two billion dollars in the prevention of workplace accidents and injuries. Why? Because it’s the law!
SafetyQuip are B2B distributors of workplace safety equipment and products. SafetyQuip offers franchisees and their customers a unique choice of order fulfilment options includingfully stocked vans (we come to you), freighted distribution, personalised on-line ordering, web sales and retail..
As a SafetyQuip franchise owner you have the benefit of,
• A large lucrative territory (Only 40 available Australia wide with 13 are already gone)
• A scalable business where you can start small (E.g. Mobile Display Van and small blind shop) and grow to a base retail display store, or even extend into the market further with additional vans and/or satellite centers, or you can choose to exploit the full potential of your territory from day one.
• 5+5+5 Year terms and unlike most franchise systems there is no franchisor renewal fee.
• A range of quality products that meet Australian & NZ Standards with access to supplier rebate schemes.
• Access to specifically designed technology including (but not limited to) point of sale / customer relationship management systems, websites, e-marketing and more
• B2B – Work / life balance – so you can enjoy weekends with the family, public holidays and a long Christmas closure period
• 25 years of history and experience in the industry, so you can learn the industry and strategies to succeed quickly
Extensive training & support
The SafetyQuip 90-day Quick Start plan to get your business off to a running start with intensive training and support from head office staff. Then support continues for the term of the agreement to assist you to grow your business via;
• Ongoing training and coaching
• Direct telephone support
• Product and technical support
• Software and Business Management System support
• Manuals, via our intranet available 24/7.
• Marketing and graphic design
• Monthly benchmark & budget reports so you can see how your business is performing.
• Field visits from senior franchisor staff
• Annual conference
• Other franchisees eager and willing to support and assist you.
While experience in industrial safety would be an advantage it’s NOT a requirement. SafetyQuip teach you what you need to know, but you do need to be,
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Outgoing and personable
• Confident in your sales and customer service skills
• Comfortable managing people
• Skilled in the use of IT.
Find out more about how to make health and safety a wise business choice for you. Contact us.
Transworld Business Advisors NT
Mobile: 0439 958 572
Email: [email protected]