Tutor Doctor business owners do not need to come from education background. However, as a Tutor Doctor Franchisee you will become an education provider with the option of working from home.
About the Opportunity
Australia’s billion dollar home tutoring industry is growing at a fast rate, with supply unable to keep up with demand in many areas.
• Spending on education is now one of the top 15 expenditure items for Australian families, increasing in recent years by almost 80% for preschool and primary years, and 101% for secondary.
• 1 in 4 students in Australia are receiving supplementary private tutoring every year at a rate of $60-$90 per hour for some subjects.
The good news is Franchisees don’t need to come from education background. In fact, only 17% of franchisees have prior experience in education while 83% come from diverse business backgrounds. As a Tutor Doctor Franchisee you will become more than a successful business owner. You will become an education provider in a growth industry, having a positive impact in the lives of young people, their family and the community.
Leading and coordinating your team Tutors, you and your team will benefit from the systems, products, training and support of the world’s number one private home Tutoring company in the world.
Service areas available in [insert City or Location]. [Customise to suit e.g. Lots of schools, universities and education centers, with a huge potential for tutoring services in the area]
Summary of the key benefits to you:
• Low entry cost
• Low overheads
• Flexibility – work hours to suit your lifestyle. Work from home.
• Full training and ongoing support
• Make a positive impact in the lives of young people, their family and your community.
On 5 continents, in 15 countries and over 17,000 tutors, Tutor Doctor is a rapidly growing success story. Now in Australia, this is your chance to be a part of this success story as well.
Contact us to today find out more.