The Industry Innovator in Asian-Fusion Cuisine!
KEO Restaurant covers the gambit in offering a unique and distinctive franchise experience. The founders are a husband and wife team that understands how to operate a successful franchise through their own franchisee experience, keeping the franchisee’s needs in mind. The KEO business model began in 2007, but the concept to offer a healthy dining experience fusing the best of Asian cuisines began years before. The true testament to the KEO model is illustrated when, after enjoying the dining experience, one asks, « Is this really a franchise? » Their Authentic Mission has been transformed into an Authentic Opportunity. Every aspect of the business model has been addressed through creating an exceptional dining experience at a great value. Using only authentic Asian ingredients, the recipes are easy to follow, eliminating the need for a highly-skilled chef. If you are looking for a table service restaurant franchise in the highly explosive and fast-growing Asian-Fusion cuisine segment, come see why KEO is right for you.
Why Choose KEO –
* KEO’s table service format offers a unique concept within the casual dining category with virtually no competition.
* Authentic recipes with easy execution.
* A complete package of support services to help you launch and grow your business.
* A franchise management team with over 30 years of franchisee experience in the restaurant industry.
* The advantage of being viewed as a « local » business in your community that is perceived as sharing your customers’ values and offering quality food and personalized service.
* A concept that has a proven track record with both Millennials and Baby Boomers.
Ideal Candidates –
* Have a passion for providing high-quality food, drink and service.
* Seek authenticity, quality, and something you can be proud of.
* Desire to own something that does not look like the average franchise restaurant.
* Have a desire to engage guests and provide outstanding customer service
* Have a strong sense of community.
* Have basic business knowledge including background in the corporate world or owning one’s own business.
* Have the ability to lead, motivate and engage a team.
* Take advantage of the opportunity to exhibit your vision and foresight in helping to build a successful business.
* Become a member of an elite, select group who is treated like an individual rather than just one of many franchisees.
Training & Support Programs –
* Exclusive territory.
* Assistance in site selection.
* Comprehensive initial training.
* Inventory program.
* Advertising and promotional programs.
* On site support.
* Menu development.
* Purchasing program.
A franchise is only as good as the training and support it offers its franchisees. With that understanding, KEO has placed the highest level of commitment to ensure its franchisees and their employees are totally and completely knowledgeable in each and every aspect of the businesses operation. A franchise is only as good as the training and support it offers its franchisees. With that understanding, KEO has placed the highest level of commitment to ensure its franchisees and their employees are totally and completely knowledgeable in each and every aspect of the businesses operation.
A dual training program, both at KEO’s headquarters and at the restaurant site prior to opening, is conducted with the commitment that before opening day, each and every person knows what to do and how to do it. This guidance and direction is carried over, post-opening, with an open line of communication between KEO management and the franchisee. Continued discussions on all internal operations are done as part of an open communications policy. The smooth operation of the restaurant is, and always will be KEO’s primary objective.
KEO’s commitment to maintain the « neighborhood » restaurant concept starts with the promotion of their « brand » as being the franchisee’s brand. The objective is for the patrons to feel like they just ate in « your » restaurant, not a franchise!
It won’t take long to realize that KEO is unlike any other food franchise. All of the traditional benefits in owning a franchise are complimented with KEO’s belief that their franchisees come first. If you have a vision for success, then KEO should be your choice for your future in the restaurant business.
* Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000.
* Capital Required: $221,000 to $425,000.
* Liquid Capital: $100,000.
* Financing: Available thru 3rd Party.
* Training and Support: Available.